Four downs with the linebackers

I think we will have good LBs if our DL can keep them clean. Kinda funny cuz last year our inexperienced LBs really handcuffed our DL.......hope it is different this year

I think I'm more concerned about the safteys than I am the LBs. LBs are young, but most of them saw some play last year and Morris is only going to get better.

"Experience is the least of this unit’s concerns. What linebackers coach Darrell Wilson can hope to salvage from the drama of ’10 is smarter, tougher players who’ve been through some poo and who will be better for it."

"OK, I kind of poo-poo’d the gambler’s fallacy above, but for the rest of his life, Jeff Tarpinian really should be disaster-proof. "

Really? Was this article written for 3rd graders?

Last edited:
"Experience is the least of this unit’s concerns. What linebackers coach Darrell Wilson can hope to salvage from the drama of ’10 is smarter, tougher players who’ve been through some poo and who will be better for it."

"OK, I kind of poo-poo’d the gambler’s fallacy above, but for the rest of his life, Jeff Tarpinian really should be disaster-proof. "

Really? Was this article written for 3rd graders?

Who poo'd in your Cheerios, doody-head?

:p

Latest posts