Four Big Ten Teams Will Have 10 wins

Was very impressed with how the Badgers looked tonight...and they will have a very good team next year. Glad they are in Kinnick

I actually stayed til the end of that game...thought Wisconsin's 55 minutes of domination was going to go for not, for a minute or 5...They were so dominant their constant attempts to hand Miami the momentum and the game couldn't even stop them.

Bielema is a good coach...

what did BB have to say
I missed it

but he could probably tone down his comments as he comes off as arrogant. After the game talked about going 10-3 and getting to play all 3 teams they lost to this year. So, they are going to automatically beat all the other teams they beat this year next year?

This was also the man who said after they barely beat a bad Iowa team in 2007 that "we play four quarters of football here at Wisconsin." I have taken to dubbing him Mr. Four Quarters and got some amusement out of their fourth quarter meltowns against OSU, Michigan State and a bad Michigan team in 2008, to say nothing of the second-half ***-kickings they got from Iowa and Penn State that year. It appears that the opponent is also capable of play for four quarters, Mr. Four Quarters.

That aside, he is getting better as a coach. I was interested how he would handle the first signs of adversity (as every program goes through) that happened in 2008. They bounced back very solidly this year.

Was very impressed with how the Badgers looked tonight...and they will have a very good team next year. Glad they are in Kinnick

They are losing 5 starters on defense including 3 defensive lineman that were very, very good this year. This is a huge loss especially when they are built like us. They need to have a good defensive line to be successful.

Until Miami's final TD drive the BADgers defense had held them to 137 yards of offense including their QB really getting ***** slapped most of the night.

Until Miami's final TD drive the BADgers defense had held them to 137 yards of offense including their QB really getting ***** slapped most of the night.

Harris took a MAJOR beating last nite! I'm sure he's glad he doesn't have to play BigTen teams more. His frame is not built for that tho. That poor kid will have nightmare's during the offseason.

Also Jon, don't you have to put an * by Penn State's 10-wins? I mean, we all know their OOC schedule was a joke...and the Temple win looks mediocre at best now. :)

They are losing 5 starters on defense including 3 defensive lineman that were very, very good this year. This is a huge loss especially when they are built like us. They need to have a good defensive line to be successful.

While I agree with you regarding their d-line, their offense is going to monstrous next year. They return all their linemen, Clay, a steadily developing QB and a very solid corps of receivers. Their defense should have room and some time to develop, and will not have to win too many games for them.

While I agree with you regarding their d-line, their offense is going to monstrous next year. They return all their linemen, Clay, a steadily developing QB and a very solid corps of receivers. Their defense should have room and some time to develop, and will not have to win too many games for them.

They will have a good offense, but when you go on the road, you better bring a defense. Losing 3 defensive lineman is an OUCH.

In 2005, we replaced a few defensive lineman and that didn't turn out real well even with Greenway and Hodge at LB's.

In 2005, we replaced a few defensive lineman and that didn't turn out real well even with Greenway and Hodge at LB's.

WTF? In Barry's last game at Madison that year they completely shut down Brian Calhoun. They were all freshman or sophomores but when it was all said and done that season the 2005 defensive line performed extremely well. Mitch King made freshman first team AA, Iwebema was first team BT selection by the media, Kroul and Mattison proved to be solid players and Bain also had a good true freshman year.

Last edited:

Latest posts