Found this post on another site re: Aaron White....take down if this is not allowed

Re: Found this post on another site re: Aaron White....take down if this is not allo

"Aaron White is a borderline BCS player at best"

Anyone want to take a guess which genius made that statement? So of course none of this can possibly be true!! After all, it was Matt Perrault.

and ms. perrault was recently bashing the coach who recruited him (so i have read).

there is a thread over on cyclown about deace leaving. a post says that ms. perrault will be out soon (paraphrase) and ms. perrault posts 7 minutes later, p.o.'d that someone would draw that conclusion. guess what ms. perrault, when you flame the shat you do, sans factual information, or as twitter as your source, no one would hate to see you go.

Re: Found this post on another site re: Aaron White....take down if this is not allo

If true, and Ms Perrault gets the ax, it couldnt happen to a bigger tool!

I don't always agree with Perrault but it sure seems to be getting a little hateful and personal here. Lighten up Frances

I don't always agree with Perrault but it sure seems to be getting a little hateful and personal here. Lighten up Frances

I don't listen to Matty P. but at the same time I don't feel sorry for him. Guys like him make a living lighting up players, coaches, AD's, heck anyone for that matter. If he gets lit up on a message board, then he needs to get some thicker skin and just take it.

I always chuckle when people from the media get all defensive about being criticized. They spend all day everyday ripping on everyone, and then become giant cry babies when they get some of what they dish out. Like KXNO and the whole thing going down with Cotler, and Marty......didn't hear any of the radio host talking about that did ya? Yet if some shouting match goes on in a locker room, or a dugout, or sideline, they will cover it and cover it for days, or weeks. Big giant double standard from a bunch of thin skinned babies really.....

As Deace and Jon always say....if you are a media member, and this offends you, then it is directed at you!!

I don't listen to Matty P. but at the same time I don't feel sorry for him. Guys like him make a living lighting up players, coaches, AD's, heck anyone for that matter. If he gets lit up on a message board, then he needs to get some thicker skin and just take it.

I always chuckle when people from the media get all defensive about being criticized. They spend all day everyday ripping on everyone, and then become giant cry babies when they get some of what they dish out. Like KXNO and the whole thing going down with Cotler, and Marty......didn't hear any of the radio host talking about that did ya? Yet if some shouting match goes on in a locker room, or a dugout, or sideline, they will cover it and cover it for days, or weeks. Big giant double standard from a bunch of thin skinned babies really.....

As Deace and Jon always say....if you are a media member, and this offends you, then it is directed at you!!

I remember Perrault being overly critical of the DJK and the 13 players-in-the-hospital issue but I don't remember him attacking anyone personally by questioning anyone's sexuality or anything like that.

Seems kinda over the top to me.

I remember Perrault being overly critical of the DJK and the 13 players-in-the-hospital issue but I don't remember him attacking anyone personally by questioning anyone's sexuality or anything like that.

Seems kinda over the top to me.

My post wasn't directed SOLEY at Matty P. but rather the media in general. I also didn't say anything at all about what Matt said about the 13, or any other topic. Interesting that you feel my post is over the top, but not Matty P.....:confused:

We have a head coach that clearly knows how to identify talent. Some on this board made comparisons between Kirk and Fran and how they know how to find these "under the radar" type of kids. I think this is accurate.

I believe Gary Barta finally found the right guy to resurrect Iowa basketball. I am so excited and look forward to the ride!

Couldn't agree more. After suffering through three brutal years of Lickliter and his turning corners bs, I am glad to see McCaffrey hitting the recruiting trail hard and not making excuses. The entire tone of Iowa basketball has changed in the past few months. Granted, we aren't tearing it up yet, but we have hope for the first time in a long time.

Latest posts