Foster should have waited.

He may be arriving with a coach on the hot seat, especially if ISU doesn't have it's patented conference tournament run.

If I respect one thing about ISU, it's that tournament. Especially since we haven't done squat in ours since Alford was here and that's going on a generation ago.

If you want to do even more of a hindsight thing imagine DJ Carton on this current Iowa squad. With our shooters and Garza, Carton would be able to do whatever he really wants off the dribble.

At OSU he’s coming off the bench and they have some other volume shooters. If he’s only a one or two year guy, I gotta wonder if he wouldn’t have been better off in Iowa’s uptempo high powered offensive system. I think we’d be a legitimate top 10 team with Carton right now.

If you want to do even more of a hindsight thing imagine DJ Carton on this current Iowa squad. With our shooters and Garza, Carton would be able to do whatever he really wants off the dribble.

At OSU he’s coming off the bench and they have some other volume shooters. If he’s only a one or two year guy, I gotta wonder if he wouldn’t have been better off in Iowa’s uptempo high powered offensive system. I think we’d be a legitimate top 10 team with Carton right now.

I think he helps us beat Penn State and Nebraska for sure. Those two wins probably have us close to top 10 right now.

isu bb is circling the drain. Prohm won't be there 2 years from now. Foster done f'd up and he probably hasn't even figured it out yet.

They promised him he could shoot beyond the arc as often as he liked. ISU is 0-14 thus far vs TT in their 3 point attempts today.

............make that 0-15 and counting.

isu bb is circling the drain. Prohm won't be there 2 years from now. Foster done f'd up and he probably hasn't even figured it out yet.

Foster made mistake. Or did he? He could be like Wes Johnson ....very good player at a terd show.

Rumor is Hoiberg spoke with Pollard about getting the job back.

Rumor is Hoiberg and Pollard don’t get along too well. Hoiberg to Pollard because Jaimie holding on too tight over a guy who was NBA front office.

Just rumors

Rumor is Hoiberg spoke with Pollard about getting the job back.

Rumor is Hoiberg and Pollard don’t get along too well. Hoiberg to Pollard because Jaimie holding on too tight over a guy who was NBA front office.

Just rumors

Not buying it.

But considering the level of stupidity (and immaturity) in the Clown AD’s office, anything’s possible, I suppose.

They promised him he could shoot beyond the arc as often as he liked. ISU is 0-14 thus far vs TT in their 3 point attempts today.

............make that 0-15 and counting.
Unfortunately had to spend a considerable time in my truck yesterday and happened across the ISU-TT game on the radio. The announcers were unbelievable. Walters and Heft? Never heard such whining and dis-belief that the clowns were getting blown out. I hope they lose the rest of their games. Oh but they will travel to KC to show the world they have the best fans. Truth is this is just like buying a case of beer and taking a 2 hour drive. Kinda like high school. Take over KC clowns, knock yourself out.

Reactions: trj
Hope DJ and Foster do super well at their schools in every game but the ones where they play the hawks. At the end of the day, they're not here, best of luck to em, I hope they get the most out of their college careers. As a complete side note, GO HAWKS! Keep playing like you are, go get everything you can this season, and with jbo back next year, should be interesting.

The clowns looked completely unprepared on the offensive end to play a basketball game yesterday . If Texas Tech didn't suck on offense too they would have won by 40 . Next year we catch them at Carver . Foster will see firsthand that he picked a shitbox program on the decline

Latest posts