Forums

hawkfan2679

One thing I've noticed is that the Big 10 Conference forum isn't accessible using the forum list at the left. But, if you use the breadcrumb links at the top of the page, you can get to a list of forums that does include the B10 Conference forum.

Shouldn't those two (forums list at the left and the forums link using the breadcrumbs at the top) mirror each other in their content? I think it would be as simple as adding the B10 conference link to the forums list at the left.

Just a thought...I was trying to figure out where to post the story about OSU suspending 3 more players for the Rose Bowl vs. Oregon.

a lot of complaints should just post a thread saying you are working on all the kinks and they will get fixed when they do...gotta be getting annoying for you jon as it is for myself

Let me be clear that this is not a complaint in the least...it is merely a piece of feedback as this forum suggests. I don't recall if Big 10 Conference was in the forums list at the left before The Incident or not...just something I noticed that I don't know if I had noticed before.

There are a few things we have to dial back in since The Incident last week

Jon, Are the sticky's regarding forum rules missing? I was looking for the policy regarding player criticism. Someone started a thread about the talents or lack thereof of Brommer.

Latest posts