Forums Upgrade Coming, Changes

Ha! We found a few bugs that 5.0 is still working out so we made some upgrades to the version 4. We'll be making a major design overhaul before the start of football season, too.

C'mon JD....should have signed on with the wind mill guys! We are rollin in tall cotton right now, up here in northcentral Iowa. #missedtheboat#notthatboat

The two most recent attempts, neither could follow simple site rules...you can't do that, nah, I don't want you behind the curtain.

No offense, but your screening process was pretty terrible. You take a guy that is famous for wanging mashed taters and make him a mod and then act surprised with the results? Maybe you wanted it to fail so you would have to stay in charge. Kinda like that mom in 6th sense who poisoned her daughter to make her feel needed.

No offense, but your screening process was pretty terrible. You take a guy that is famous for wanging mashed taters and make him a mod and then act surprised with the results? Maybe you wanted it to fail so you would have to stay in charge. Kinda like that mom in 6th sense who poisoned her daughter to make her feel needed.
still the class ******* I see..........

Are some browsers better than others to use this site with?

Edit - holy crap, I have posting powers again!

Latest posts