Former UConn AA and WNBA All Star calls out NCAA and TV

uihawk82

Breanna Stewart called out the NCAA for lack of promoting and scheduling by NCAA of women's ncaa tourney. I agree. She called and others indirectly called out the media and TV coverage. March Madness is said to be originally an Illinois high school tourney slogan so CBS and the NCAA do not own it unless they paid for it, which I doubt.

Maybe I am more attuned as the lady hawks are just a great team and for so many years UConn and TN had a stranglehold on WBB. But it is more competitive. It is stated more upsets in the WBB tourney, great players, yes they dont quite play at and above the rim. But most ladies shoot better and maybe play together better.

It is certainly very good basketball to watch and root for.

The NCAA is in the business of making money. If they aren't doing promoting enough, it means they believe there isn't money in it.

The NCAA is in the business of making money. If they aren't doing promoting enough, it means they believe there isn't money in it.

I agree with you 100% but isn't it funny to read what you wrote and then remember that the NCAA is a nonprofit?

Latest posts