Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalachian

Re: Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalac

How high could they have possibly been if they did this in their Hotel before the game? Players show up like 4 hours before the start of the game.

Re: Former Player Says Half Of Michigan Football Team Was High During Loss to Appalac

How high could they have possibly been if they did this in their Hotel before the game? Players show up like 4 hours before the start of the game.

Edibles. Effects can last from 8-12 hours.

I'm sure the players weren't high, but that would be the way to do it if it was in fact done.

Look, nothing against what Jon does here, but when I see an outlandish article on a message board (he doesn't answer to an editor at a tradional news outlet) like this from a guy with this reputation and no ramifications for the thing being fabricated, I just don't even see how it merits being posted about on this board. Nothing against the OP, it's just too bad this actually gets play. I will be interested to see how much play it gets.

But that's just me and that is just what gets to be noticed in the world today. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be on the Internet. How sad.

While I agree with you that Jon is a loose cannon and grossly unresponsible I feel that the thing that really damages this articles credibility is the fact that the 'source' is never identified and there is corroborating evidence. It pretty much boils down to - oh, I heard this guy say blah blah blah.

Marijuana is portable FYI.

Here's a link to the original article. It was written by Ace Williams, a "journalist" who has been widely criticized for his ethics in the past. Michigan fans are claiming BS on this story based on the author's track record.

Former Michigan player: "Nearly half the team was stoned during A | ChatWolverines.com

Look, nothing against what Jon does here, but when I see an outlandish article on a message board (he doesn't answer to an editor at a tradional news outlet) like this from a guy with this reputation and no ramifications for the thing being fabricated, I just don't even see how it merits being posted about on this board. Nothing against the OP, it's just too bad this actually gets play. I will be interested to see how much play it gets.

But that's just me and that is just what gets to be noticed in the world today. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be on the Internet. How sad.

While the Internet makes it easy to post anything, it also makes it easier to debunk, as this exchange nicely demonstrates.

spicoli.jpg

Latest posts