Former Illinois/Current Cowboy Dead

Not yet, but everyone was "honoring" Belcher last week by wearing his number and displaying pictures of him at the game.
Nobody was doing any honoring of the woman he killed. She was barely mentioned.
I have a big problem with that sort of thing.

Well, that's a different topic for another thread.

Right on, 'drummer. I'm with you every step.
Somehow these sociopaths always end up as "heroes" in the retelling. That's bullschit. Belcher had a screw loose, but the signs were ignored because he could lay the wood as a LB.
This kid Brent was a problem from way back. This ain't his first DUI. Total time-bomb, but because he had NFL skills, everybody turned their head.
The real tragedy in this story is that the wrong guy is dead.

DUI deaths happen to non-NFL ppl too. How are they turning their heads? What he does away from his job is his business. Who are you blaming?

My problem with you saying the wrong guy is dead is that guy got in the car with him, too. And wasn't he drunk as well? I mean, it's just a poor decision from both.

Not yet, but everyone was "honoring" Belcher last week by wearing his number and displaying pictures of him at the game.
Nobody was doing any honoring of the woman he killed. She was barely mentioned.
I have a big problem with that sort of thing.

Couldnt agree more.

Technically he ceased to be a "current" Cowboy right about the time his cells stopped pumping sodium and potassium.

I drive through that area where he wrecked and killed his buddy... It's a miracle that I haven't done that sober when driving to work in the morning. That whole area is a death trap and accidents happen ALL THE TIME on that section of the road due to all of the construction and confusion with the lanes that are changed constantly and the horrid lighting when dark.

We already know texass sucks, R2, but thanks for adding another sucky area to the list o' texass suckitude.

Latest posts