Former Hawks participating in Super Bowl on Sunday

Someone asked me this today and I wasn't certain of the answer. How many former Hawks will be a part of the Super Bowl on Sunday (i.e. coaches, players, etc.) My initial guess was 4 (Sanders, Clark, Caldwell, and another assistant on Colts?). Does 4 sound correct? Thanks.

Someone asked me this today and I wasn't certain of the answer. How many former Hawks will be a part of the Super Bowl on Sunday (i.e. coaches, players, etc.) My initial guess was 4 (Sanders, Clark, Caldwell, and another assistant on Colts?). Does 4 sound correct? Thanks.

Sanders had a season-ending biceps injury and won't be playing, which stinks for him. Hope he's on the sideline.

DC Coyer coached at Iowa in the '70s

Sr OC Moore played QB at Iowa, coached at Iowa, some of his early years were spent in Mt. Pleasant.

Saints backup TE T. Lorenzen is from Eddyville. Played QB at UCONN I think.

Latest posts