Former Hawkeye’s mom complains about Wisconsin-Green Bay coach

I believe we are starting to see a tipping point in our society where bullying is much less tolerable.

I will not be surprised to read more articles similar to this in the coming year.

I believe we are starting to see a tipping point in our society where bullying is much less tolerable.

I will not be surprised to read more articles similar to this in the coming year.

I guess. I didn't see that much bullying, though.
JR, got off his meds and had a meltdown on the bench during a game. He also got in academic trouble and got suspended. It doesn't seem like it is all the coach's fault.

Also, mom needs to cut the cord and let her adult son be an adult.

Will be interesting when the official report comes out from the investigator. That is, if it's made public.

If I were Brandon I would be mortified that my mom did this. For leaking medical information and telling the world that I had a psychotic episode during a game? This takes helicopter parenting to a whole new level. These poor kids these days.

She's a mom. Mothers ALWAYS worry about their children. That being said, she should stay in the background and let him chart his own way on lifes journey. Time to cut the string, momma!

I didn't think newspaper journalists were supposed to clearly display their opinions, or call people numbskulls and nitwits just because they disagree with the writer. Was I wrong to think that?

That was an editorial column...an opinion piece. Interesting that there was no "By:" line...

eh, a mom coming to her son's defense. that's understandable. the kid hasn't done himself many favors, but it's not like she's going to throw him under the bus. brennan's from a single parent home, as am i. i'm sure my mom would do the same if i were in that position, though it would drive me crazy.

Thats pretty messed up. I'll be surprised if he can survive that. There would be alot of witnesses and for crying out loud would an assistant coach please stand up against a guy like this?? No way they are all like minded like them and all worried about losing their jobs are they? If they feel that "ratting" out their head coach when they do something as horrendous as all that is bad then they are just worried about the wrong things in their own lives. It's such a "Me" first world and it's what you can prove not what you know world it's crazy.

Latest posts