Forget the meltdown, we can still derail OSU

LunchBocks

Keep your head up Hawkeye Nation!! We still have a chance to keep OSU from winning their 6th straight Big Ten title and get a giant win at home. 9-3 doesn't sound too bad to me. Go Hawks!!

Im not even gonna dwell on this for 24 hours. It should now be expected that we will lose to NW, just like we will lose when we travel to the Pacific timezone. I would love to see us beat OSU, finish 9-3 and play Alabama in the Capital One or Outback.

You're kidding right?

This is why we should never talk about the NC Game or Fight Club before the start of the season. It brings us to what we are dealing with now.

I could care less to knock Ohio St from the top spot since we have no chance at being that top dog. It was all laid out for the Hawks and now we're playing spoiler.

No thanks...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait until the basketball season starts. I'm looking forward to watch a team overachieve or at the very least do what we expect.

Go Coach Fran!!!

Keep your head up Hawkeye Nation!! We still have a chance to keep OSU from winning their 6th straight Big Ten title and get a giant win at home. 9-3 doesn't sound too bad to me. Go Hawks!!

You people are the exact reason why KF will never improve. 9-3 with a team like this is a ****in travesty.

You people are the exact reason why KF will never improve. 9-3 with a team like this is a ****in travesty.

Youre right. Because we arent going postal KF will never improve. Dumbest post of the day award goes to you sir.

Youre right. Because we arent going postal KF will never improve. Dumbest post of the day award goes to you sir.

By all means continue to be happy with the mediocrity that this team puts out year after year, me, I'm sick of this **** year in and year out. Its literally the same effing thing, ZERO improvement.

It hasn't helped we have lost 4 of our top 5 linebackers, top 2 at right guard, and top 2 out of 3 running backs. Iowa has come a long way in recent years. To think we will come out and dominate week in, week out simply you have the black and gold blinders on.

We've proven we're not good enough to take team's best shot each week and come out unscathed.

One of the highest paid coaches in the nation, and you can't beat northwestern......or indiana. Guess what, I'm predicting a lose to Minnesota right now, we have no chance against OSU. We play like **** on the road, so Minnesota.....the worst team in the big team, will get it's first Big 10 win this season against Iowa.

Calling it now.

One of the highest paid coaches in the nation, and you can't beat northwestern......or indiana. Guess what, I'm predicting a lose to Minnesota right now, we have no chance against OSU. We play like **** on the road, so Minnesota.....the worst team in the big team, will get it's first Big 10 win this season against Iowa.

Calling it now.

So will you be back here in two weeks to say how wrong you were to think Minnesota would beat Iowa, should the Hawkeyes win?

Yes. i'll be back here. If they play like a "real" Hawkeye team, they will win......but if they keep playing like this, they will lose.

Latest posts