? for those with the 2011 Hawkeye Calendar

croid

Okay, so I switch the 2011 Hawkeye Calendar over to September this morning, and see Rafael Eubanks. However, in looking behind him, I see a QB in the processes of pulling away (so his face can't be seen), and his football number is 0. I can't figure out who that is? So far, I can tell the picture was taken at a home game against Iowa State before they switched to their new design. So the picture would have been taken either in 2006 or 2008 (I don't think they switched in 08, but I may be wrong). In looking through the rosters of 06-08, I can't find any QB's with a number zero. So I'm wondering if it's just a well done editing of the photo, or if it really was someone?

Any ideas?

Well, it appears to be an editing job. Only one other month had a visable 'other player' in it, and that person's number was changed to 00. Not sure why they did that unless they have to pay a player for it?

Anyway, my mystery was solved.

I didn't even notice that editing/photo shop work. I'm assuming it's a fella who wore #5? DT?

I could tell that was Drew Tate by the vein bulging from his neck and the way his shoelaces were double tied:)

Latest posts