For those of you Wisky (Bielema) haters....

I'm 34 years old and have followed Big Ten football closely since 1984.

I've never cheered against a Big Ten team in a bowl game. But this year, I want TCU to drill Wisconsin. Does anyone else have similar feelings, in that they always cheer for the Big Ten in the post season but can't bring themselves to root for Wisconsin now?

The terrible taste of Iowa's season can't be the only reason I feel like this...I wanted Northwestern and Ohio State to win in their bowl games last January, and I'll cheer for them again this year.

I'm a few years older but otherwise this is what I'd have said word for word. I hope TCU hangs about 50 pts on BB.

I don't understand why someone would want our conference to look bad.

Personally, a perfect bowl season would be all the big 10 schools winning and all the SEC schools losing.

Okeefe4prez - is this the same BB that has not played in a January Bowl since 2008 and went to back-to-back Champs Sports Bowls? You should focus on your new team which has bowl struggles of their own: I believe no bowl wins since 1949? Man, you are an idiot. Go lick the flag pole outside Ryan Field and leave us alone.

The only reason I am going to root for Bielema is because of the tattoo he has on his leg. I hate Wisc so much that I put them up there with tOSU,MICH

Okeefe4prez - is this the same BB that has not played in a January Bowl since 2008 and went to back-to-back Champs Sports Bowls? You should focus on your new team which has bowl struggles of their own: I believe no bowl wins since 1949? Man, you are an idiot. Go lick the flag pole outside Ryan Field and leave us alone.

Hmm, which would I rather have, back to back Chumps bowls followed by a Rose Bowl or a consolation Orange Bowl followed by an Insight berth? Bielema's doing pretty well up in Wisconsin, should have had a BCS berth his first year but got left out due to UM and OSU both being really good that year. I don't understand why everyone hates on him so much - he outcoached Ferentz this year by a country mile. He's a former Hawkeye and I have nothing but respect for the guy.

Latest posts