For the Gus Johnson fans

Perfect combo for me would be Gus Johnson with the play by play and Bill Raftery with the color commentary.

"With the kiiiiiis!!"

Perfect combo for me would be Gus Johnson with the play by play and Bill Raftery with the color commentary.

"With the kiiiiiis!!"

Those 2 would definitely get into a catch phrase showdown, that could get ugly. Eventually by the end of the game the play by play wouldn't even be understandable, probably would sound like a bunch of cajuns talking about the gators out in the bayou.

My all time favorite Gus Johnson moment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLqGDuLnVUw]YouTube - Chris Johnson Outruns Racist Announcer[/ame]

Funny thing is...that's not a racist comment...ANYONE who's ever had to outrun the "po po" on foot can tell you that they've never run so fast in their life...and that includes ME! Pasty, white boy in M'town...I even had a gimpy ankle when I ran my "personal best"...

Which is why I love it so much, the person who made the video has a different opinion as me. First of all, Gus would not say something racist against African Americans when he is one himself, and second there was absolutely nothing racist about it. It just makes me laugh every time.

Latest posts