For all of you bowl game veterans...

The view is good, but they are very high. Get the club seats if you can. Padded seats and access to an indoor bar area with TVs.

Raymond James is built were just about every seat is a good seat.
We sat in the 3rd level a few rows up on the 50 yard line and had a nice view of the field.

The UIowa have the worst seats, then the UIowa adds another $20+ to the tickets.

I went to the 2009 game and sat in the upper deck, somewhere around the 25 yard line give or take, and they were still pretty fair seats. A little high up, yes, but if you have good eyesight (or glasses) it shouldn't be an issue. I just bought a pair of tickets and they are in pretty much exactly the same vicinity as the seats I had in '09.

A friend of mine that goes to a lot of Bucs games says that the corner seats kind of suck if you are very far up, because it's so far away, and that she would recommend the upper deck sideline seats over the corner seats (unless you are close to the field). For what it's worth.

1977Hawkeye,
Can you recommend to Stanzi a few real good choice steak restaurants there in Tampa? Thanks in advance.

Latest posts