For $4,000,000 per year, who wants to coach Iowa

Ferentz goes pro when his boy graduates, and Iowa throws 4 mil at Bielema to come in and make this school finally one that can compete for a national championship.

What makes you think Beilema could do it here if he can't get it done at Wisconsin?

They could just give me season tickets for free and I could just advise KF on all the stupid plays he seems to never see. "Hey they are probably going to kick an onside kick here so we should be ready for it." "You might want to use your timeouts here so we can get the ball back with some decent time and maybe we get a shot to score before half." etc etc

Umm yea. A lot of people called it out. They beat us last year on an onside kick. It really wasn't a surprise to anyone but the coaches as it seems.

I want to pay for a ford pinto at the price of a Farrari. I've got a 2004 Kia van with 105,000 miles on it I'll sell you for $150,000 any takers? May KF will by it with the extra cash he has in his pocket........ Hey KF it's a great van, it's bent but not broke......right up your alley. I do understand the point that losing to Minnesota no matter who is coaching or how much they get paid, doesn't make the pain any better. It's scairy to think next years defensive line is probably going to be worse....... Yikes!!!

Last edited:
The Salary matters in this way. When we replace Ferentz we can get a really, really good coach. To ***** about it is just asinine when the Iowa athletics department makes money. If you haven't figured that out yet you are just personally a dumb, dumb person.

Latest posts