Football Weather for Kickoff

Is it safe to say the right guard question has consumed your life? Seems like it

Yep: It really is the most compelling question yet to be answered prior to kickoff. Just can't understand why it can't be answered. :rolleyes: Also, can't really understand why everybody puts up with the fact that we can't get simple information. I have talked with people from numerous other BCS fanbases and they all have said that this wouldn't be the case for them.

I can understand the team wanting to keep certain things close to the vest, but this really is ridiculous.

Yep: It really is the most compelling question yet to be answered prior to kickoff. Just can't understand why it can't be answered. :rolleyes: Also, can't really understand why everybody puts up with the fact that we can't get simple information. I have talked with people from numerous other BCS fanbases and they all have said that this wouldn't be the case for them.

I can understand the team wanting to keep certain things close to the vest, but this really is ridiculous.

One has to remember that Ferentz comes from the Belichick coaching tree (from an NFL standpoint anyway). Belichick is notorious for playing things close to the chest, though he takes it one step further by not letting people know when a guy is hurt, so that the other team has to prepare for Randy Moss or Tom Brady (as examples).

What are you, new? It's been this way for 11 years, it isn't going to change now.

If you think we have it bad just try to get anything from Bo at Nebraska. The locals here in Omaha have been going crazy for weeks about who will start a qb. I believe he said they might play 10 qbs tomorrow and he doesnt have a crystal ball so he doesnt know what will happen.

Latest posts