Football Unis

I think the poll tracks the IP address the vote came from as it tells you that it has already "counted your vote" after the first entry. If you have multiple computers at your disposal, vote from each and any phone, tablet or any other device that has an internet connection. We are currently getting slaughtered but this will run all week. We can get this done.

What you mean 912 our players are giving high penis fives, there is nothing gay about penis bumps after a good play

I think the poll tracks the IP address the vote came from as it tells you that it has already "counted your vote" after the first entry. If you have multiple computers at your disposal, vote from each and any phone, tablet or any other device that has an internet connection. We are currently getting slaughtered but this will run all week. We can get this done.
I was able to use another browser to get two votes in. So if you have three browsers, you can vote three times. Oops, now I see the poll is closed.

Last edited:
I think I will have to post a thread about it on the Hawk Central website forums. We need more Hawk fans voting!!

2 problems with that idea Zona:

1) Hawk Central is a mess & even if you posted it, it would show up for 12 hours.

2) Because it's such a mess, most of us regular HC posters are heading out to better forums.

I think I'll hang out here for a while.

Latest posts