FOOTBALL TRIVIA

skinnykilmer17

Q.
Which Big Ten football team has never had a player selected as "Freshman of the Year" in the Big Ten? (1986 to present)

A.
Ohio St.
Wrong.

Wisconsin
Wrong

Michigan St.
Wrong

Michigan
Wrong

Northwestern
Wrong

Purdue
Wrong

Illinois
Wrong

Minnesota
Wrong

Indiana
Wrong

Penn St.
Wrong

Iowa
Correct!

Wapedia - Wiki: Big Ten Conference football individual honors

Q.
Which Iowa player has the best chance to end this drought?

A.
a. James Morris
b. CJ Fiedorowicz
c. Andrew Donnal
d. Seantrel Henderson;)
e. _________________

Ever is starting to develop an very unhealthy obsession here. I am pretty sure every single one of his posts this week have contained the word Wegher Bomb, even when it made no sense. Wegher was not even the best freshman at his position on his team this year. He did not deserve a FOY award. Stop drinking before 10:00 am ever...

Bustamante----------You've had some great posts this week about the bath house.

Thanks for the entertainment. Wow

Drop the pipe, towel up, and you can join me in the bath house del Bustamante anytime. You can even invite your precious little Wegher bomb if you want.

What's amazing to me, Fry won Coach of the Year twice in twenty years. Ferentz has won it three times in half the time.

What's amazing to me, Fry won Coach of the Year twice in twenty years. Ferentz has won it three times in half the time.

Actually, Fry won it three times ('81,'90,'91) but your point is spot on about # of awards related to tenure. Ferentz has won it as many times as Jo Pa with fewer years of service.