Football seat location

Thanks. Changing my seats now, basically choosing between options in row 39 or row 29. There are options around 18 to 22 but I don't want to go that low.

I'd go with row 39. Below that row is not better. All though if I could I would rather just switch to the end line myself. No seat is too low there.

I went with 29. 39 was just a couple rows in front of the tunnel and I thought we may have people loitering in our line of vision at times.

Ive had tickets around row 20 for a number of years....I would not go lower than 20 beacause it would get difficulty to see the field, but I have also had seats in the mid 40's rows and both locations have their own unique advantages/perspectives.

I have 4-8 premium seats. Midfield with all of the alcoholic beverages I can handle. Great food. No line at the rest room.

However being at home one may be subject to enduring Pam Ward, Joey Galloway, or Beth Mowens a few times this year. I would take a coffin corner seat ahead of that any day.

Yes that is an option, however the television delay is a bit annoying too. Setting decent syncing has been a challenge. The synchronized radios I see have poor reception and sound quality.

Yes that is an option, however the television delay is a bit annoying too. Setting decent syncing has been a challenge. The synchronized radios I see have poor reception and sound quality.

Yes synching is a problem. I like it better if the radio that I am listening to is slightly behind the TV maybe up to a few seconds. But even if the radio is ahead you sort of know what to focus on. Dolph and Eddie are most often a much better option than TV announcers unless you get the top crews.

There was one game in the last few years that the radio was so far ahead or behind that the radio call was going over the previous or next play because a team was running hurry up offense. That was totally not good.

Get all the High Def, stereo sound and booze you want.
It's just not like being at Kinnick Stadium, in my honest opinion.

Hoping I'm always there, until I'm not.

GO HAWKS

We also decided to renew this year. I'm more optimistic than my wife but I can understand why some aren't renewing. We like North Endzone(wind on our backs,sun in our face). On reseating we were able to get 3 end seats in sec. 134. This might be our last year,have to wait and see.Go Hawks

Latest posts