Focus on #5 Mich. St, Not Wisconsin

ChosenChildren

Our biggest game of the year is this Saturday. We play the #5 team in the land. It is black-out Saturday. Norm will be there. A win puts us right back in the BCS picture.

Please Iowa fans, forget about Wisconsin. IT IS ANCIENT HISTORY. AS ROCKY SAID IN RAMBO I ---- LET IT GO!!!!

I agree with you, CC...to a point, but it's ok if the fans don't move on til the next game...it's the players and coaches who have to do that as soon as they can...you never want to lose to the same team two weeks in a row.

As Kirk said, dont let the loss beat you twice. Gotta move on, cant get it back. (Unless later we find out Bert was cheating at Wiscy and they have to go back and forfeit.) Now that would be cool. I would personally go up and bring back the bull!!!:D

I'd love to, but it's hard because the MSU message boards are terrible. They can fill an 80,000 seat stadium, so I know they have some fans out there somewhere. Where do they converse?

Our biggest game of the year is this Saturday. We play the #5 team in the land. It is black-out Saturday. Norm will be there. A win puts us right back in the BCS picture.

Please Iowa fans, forget about Wisconsin. IT IS ANCIENT HISTORY. AS ROCKY SAID IN RAMBO I ---- LET IT GO!!!!

In theory, I agree with you. However, I can't think of a more disappointing regular season loss. This team in this particular year is better than the Cap One Bowl or the Outback Bowl. This team has a lot of talent. You are right, though. Time to move forward.

We are not better, we haven't beat anybody. We beat a bad Penn State team and a rebuilding Michigan team. Arizona isn't as strong as once thought either. If you want to be the best you need to beat the best and we haven't.

Latest posts