FNG in Urbandale

Hawkeye4life

Hello HawkeyeNation!!!!

So pumped about this season and glad that this site is so upbeat compared to others. Reading some posts on the old site I thought we were going to lose every week. Enjoy the moment!!

No matter what Bob Griese or the so-called experts say about our non 5 star players. We love them and know that they will come through. It is called COACHING not just recruiting...Zooker may want to change his job title

How is this for a wife? My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary @ Kinnick seeing the Indiana Looisers. I could not ask for a better wife.

I look forward to some witty banter with y'all

Go Hawks!!! Destroy Sparty!!!!

Hello HawkeyeNation!!!!

So pumped about this season and glad that this site is so upbeat compared to others. Reading some posts on the old site I thought we were going to lose every week. Enjoy the moment!!

No matter what Bob Griese or the so-called experts say about our non 5 star players. We love them and know that they will come through. It is called COACHING not just recruiting...Zooker may want to change his job title

How is this for a wife? My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary @ Kinnick seeing the Indiana Looisers. I could not ask for a better wife.

Pic of wife?

Hello HawkeyeNation!!!!

I'm getting married in December and we weren't really planning on doing a honeymoon for awhile. Last night I brought up the thought of the Hawks going to the Rose Bowl or the NC game. I asked what she thought of that and she said as straight faced as possible: "I don't think there's any choice....we're going."

Latest posts