F'n refs have it against Iowa

the refs were garbage today, that's no doubt but if you were just thawed out of cryostasis there's no way you'd think that Iowa went to the rose bowl last year. The refs only accounted for 3 or 4 plays with calls/no calls. No way in crap that should be the difference between a team that is coming off a rosebowl season and a team that came into this game 1-3 and is playing on the road. This Iowa team is a giant mess.

Today was "payback" to Kirk for his chop block comments last week.

I wondered that.

The TD which looked to me like he was out of bounds.

The no call pass interference

The no call face mask.

makes me wonder.

I wondered that.

The TD which looked to me like he was out of bounds.

The no call pass interference

The no call face mask.

makes me wonder.

The pass interference no call was actually the second one of the same kind. There was another one earlier in the 1st half that went uncalled, same situation (DB leaping up into the receiver to face guard/not looking back).

Also, the Kittle near circus catch, the defender was grabbing his arm, forcing Kittle to attempt a 1 arm grab.

I understand there will be some missed calls, but when you do, you open yourself up to scrutiny. This officials team needs to be reviewed by the B1G office.

.you gus sound like clowns. Always bad calls. No complaints when a team wins. Lots on losses. This situation is on the a d and no one else. Stop the victim stuff. Want a change stop goi nnf g and watching. When a good attendance is 50000 things will change.

.you gus sound like clowns. Always bad calls. No complaints when a team wins. Lots on losses. This situation is on the a d and no one else. Stop the victim stuff. Want a change stop goi nnf g and watching. When a good attendance is 50000 things will change.

I'll never let the zebras stop me from attending/rooting for the Hawks, bro.

Latest posts