Florida will name Will Muschamp as new Head coach

Pretty surprising. Mack Brown isn't going to keep going forever. And Muschamp was the only person interviewed? Pretty sure that violates equal opportunity laws.

Pretty surprising. Mack Brown isn't going to keep going forever. And Muschamp was the only person interviewed? Pretty sure that violates equal opportunity laws.

Yeah Muschamp was the coach in waiting at Texas, I thought Florida would go after somebody with a bigger name, not to say Muschamp isn't known but, I was expecting they would hire someone who is currently a head coach. Or at least more candidates interviewed for the job.

I thought Stoops was rumored to maybe be interested. Either that rumor was 100% false, or Florida is extremely stupid.

This has got to be one of the top 5 jobs in all of CFB - I find it hard to believe that this is all the interviewed and that there weren't proven head coach winners out there for the job.

i really, really thought they'd at least have learned the zook lesson and go after a seasoned head coach. this could work out, or not. we'll see. i really thought there might have been something to the stoops story.