Flightaware

We could only be so lucky for KF to take the PSU job, but alas, we are not that lucky and he is not that dumb.

i'm with ya neil - we need to get back to our rich history of big ten and rose bowl championships.........a national title once a decade isn't too much to ask....

take 'er to the next level spock!

If KF becomes the next football coach at PSU then we will know their playbook for the next decade. Who better to take the PSU job than good captain? He's clean, conservative and a poster child for what is wholesome in the coaching world.

I don't think PSU could find a better higher.

Last edited:
This post is stupid and you should feel bad.

Nope, I feel great! New blood in the water--some Wisco coaches have beeing telling recruits KF is a finalist for the PSU job and has interviewed. I chalk it up to typical Wisky antics, but you never know.

Nope, I feel great! New blood in the water--some Wisco coaches have beeing telling recruits KF is a finalist for the PSU job and has interviewed. I chalk it up to typical Wisky antics, but you never know.

One of the most ridiculous accusation on the board as of late. Congrats on getting the lets get the hawk fans talking post. Must be a clone fan haha.

Kirk is not going anywhere with the pay check he is given and if he goes anywhere it will be to the KC Chiefs. Not PSU. Yes he is from there but Bielema is from Iowa and he is not coming back. Some people need to think before they type.

One of the most ridiculous accusation on the board as of late. Congrats on getting the lets get the hawk fans talking post. Must be a clone fan haha.

Kirk is not going anywhere with the pay check he is given and if he goes anywhere it will be to the KC Chiefs. Not PSU. Yes he is from there but Bielema is from Iowa and he is not coming back. Some people need to think before they type.

Brett Bielema is from Illinois.............................................. which probably explains why he's such a dick.

Latest posts