:Fitz Hates Iowa" - NW Frosh RB

Old news, and the main reason Iowa can NEVER take Northwestern lightly.

correct - the player is stating the obvious - but for him to actually say it is not a bad thing for us. The players have already been quoting bulletin board material for this game; this just adds to it.

I would LOVE for the Hawks to be in a position Saturday to run up the score on this punk! Bring Hayden back to put a boot on this jerk's neck. All this because he broke his leg against Iowa. Screw him!!!

all the more reason for hawks to pisspound them this weekend. Suppose this will be brought up in the pregame speech??????

Anyone think, if the game goes Iowa's way early, that Ferentz will keep the throttle down and make this a statement game? Plenty of incentive. D-bag coach who's made it clear he does not like Iowa, last couple of games vs Mildcats were blowup games, etc, etc.

Fitz most certainly hates Iowa. He's got this game circled every preseason. This is the game that the Wildcats live for. By their own admission, this is the game they set their program standards by. Yet, for some reason, we seem to come out thinking this will be "just another game". Then something goes wrong, the Wildcats get lucky, and couple that with a will to win...it's no surprise our record against them as of late sucks.

We need to come out and punch these guys right in the mouth, and never let up. Sadly, I just don't see us doing that against jNW. Ever.

Haven't we all just assumed that he hated us this whole time? Also, this is why you don't let true frosh talk to people with devices that record what they say. It never ends well...

I am tired of Northwestern, their ridiculous Barney uniforms and their pathetic High School stadium. We are stuck with these clowns in our division from here on out and Saturday is the time to put them on notice that it is going to be different from here on out. There is no reason that they should be anywhere near us this year. If we execute well on Saturday the game should be MSU Part II.

I have a mental picture of Fitz and Arrellious Benn having a quiet dinner by candlelight, sipping wine, and sharing Iowa hate stories.

Latest posts