First Big Ten game, next TUESDAY night

5-7 in the pre-conference season and reality hasn't set in yet?

Iowa made huge strides over the course of the last couple of weeks. They competed and lost by 10 to a really good Big 12 team and beat two decent teams (one an in state rival).

They've also came together after Tucker's suspension and I expect team chemistry to be strong.

I'd be stunned if they didn't finish in the top half of the conference, if not win it completely.

I'm serious.

Iowa made huge strides over the course of the last couple of weeks. They competed and lost by 10 to a really good Big 12 team and beat two decent teams (one an in state rival).

They've also came together after Tucker's suspension and I expect team chemistry to be strong.

I'd be stunned if they didn't finish in the top half of the conference, if not win it completely.

I'm serious.
You serious Clark?

Doesn't matter.

Get your A ** to Carver Hawkeye Arena on Tuesday night.

Time to man-up, instead of sitting at home and watching reruns of the lame, Charlie Sheen 2 boobs and a boy.

Stop being so obnoxious ever. No one wants to watch Iowa get their heads caved in. No matter how many words you put all in caps punctuated with emoticons, it will not make this game any more interesting.

My guess is 5,500-6,000...I do not expect it to look pretty.

This is closer to realistic.

I like the idea of going to the dorms and giving away tickets to the students, maybe even through in a hotdog... just to get them into the building.

Once they are there, maybe the chemistry/studuent body spirit can build from shear numbers alone.

The students are home on break, so it's up to REAL Hawkeye fans to get to CHA.

GhastofBTT? WE know he will be at home watchin reruns of Oprah, or Charlie Sheen's b rated movies, who knows?

Okay, I was speaking for the whole season... to get Carver rocking again.

Not only get the students there, but seat them at courtside (like Duke, Wisconsin, et al.)

Since when is being a "real" Hawk fan demonstrated by supporting hopeless causes? I am sick of even giving lip-service respect to the people with these bizarre, Quixotic ideals about Iowa Basketball, like if only people would show up everything will be allright.

Purdue will crush Iowa with 3,000 people in the stands, and they crush them with 12,000people in the stands. Watching crap basketball isn't going to change anything.

Personally, I think some people would be wiser to take the responsibility to turn the program around off of the fans (or lack there of), and back on the athletic department. It isn't our fault they stink, so it isn't our responsibility to do something about it.

BTW Ever, I will be watching new episodes of Oprah, not reruns.

GhastofBTT? WE know he will be at home watchin reruns of Oprah, or Charlie Sheen's b rated movies, who knows?

Who is "we", ever? You speak (poorly) for only yourself. Stop being a ******* about attending Hawkeye BB games. For obvious reasons (obvious to a normal, thinking person anyway), many of us simply can't be in Iowa City. Maybe we'd like to be, but can't. We are not lesser fans than you, jerky.

Vantage............You really need not bring your angry persona over to the Iowa basketball board. Keep it over on Off topic, where you and Ghast can talk about all things oprah. :)

Some of us are real hoop fans, not just (**^!@!@!!

Okay, I was speaking for the whole season... to get Carver rocking again.

Not only get the students there, but seat them at courtside (like Duke, Wisconsin, et al.)

I agree Hawk Dad; It will happen, despite what the narrow-minded thinkers above blather on about.

LET'S GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You are either a Hawk, or your NOT :mad:

Latest posts