Fire KF

westview

Where are all the posters who wanted to fire KF a couple of years ago? There were a lot of them. Anyone care to admit to being on of them.

Do we always have to have posts like this? It never fails...after every Iowa win somebody starts a thread entitled "Fire KF" or "Fire KOK" then starts "calling out" fans who expressed any sort of dissatisfaction in the past.

Where are all the posters who wanted to fire KF a couple of years ago? There were a lot of them. Anyone care to admit to being on of them.

there was a blog that had the names black heart, gold pants, something like that.......yeah, i think they wanted him fired.......talk about a rush to judgment.

I have not seen a fire KOK thread at all. What's up with that???

I never asked for Ferentz to be fired, but I was one questioning the direction of the program after the Central Michigan loss.

And I still think there are better options for OC than KOK. He is an even poorer QB coach.

With that being said, the offense played a solid game last night. Solid line play makes all the difference. KOK deserves props for getting them ready.

Norm Parker, however, gets the credit for the win.