Fire Brian Ferentz

The crickets sound like an orchestra.

But seriously, don’t you realize Ree4 that Brian has become the OC (that he has been the last two games) is BECAUSE of the haters hating on him?

You need to give them props for pressuring KF and BF

The crickets sound like an orchestra.

But seriously, don’t you realize Ree4 that Brian has become the OC (that he has been the last two games) is BECAUSE of the haters hating on him?

You need to give them props for pressuring KF and BF

Maybe you missed the Rants of Fants.

Brian is a terrible coordinator and the only reason he got the job was b/c of nepotism. The offense is terrible with him running the show and he has no idea how to get the passing game going or effectively use our All American tight ends.

Discuss.

Hey there Brian, stop trolling us!

;)

The hate on him last year was probably too early. But he would have been a position a lot longer if it werent for his dad.

This year things are much improved, but as the hate was too early, the praise is too early.

Lets see how this season finishes

One of the best things about having Brian as the OC is it motivates Kirk. I think he gets a kick out of prowling the sidelines with Brian, and knows that he's helping build his family's future.

I've been critical of BF. The last few games have seemed like consistent improvement. But when players make plays, it helps everyone look good.

Regardless, the pure # of deep shots have been noticeable. Really really noticeable. And its helping to open the running lanes.

Yards, points, passing....all seem significantly better ....keep it up.

Brian is a terrible coordinator and the only reason he got the job was b/c of nepotism. The offense is terrible with him running the show and he has no idea how to get the passing game going or effectively use our All American tight ends.

Discuss.
Tell your mom hi, I'll be over tomorrow. Try and be out of the basement if ya could.

He called a great game but it’s Indiana let’s not crown him just yet. We are supposed to beat Indiana.
Honestly I feel like he's called great games all year. The plays have been there but BF cant throw the ball or catch it...

Nope and I still want him out of the basement
I'm actually in the basement watching football on my 130" screen with a backup 55" watching other games so I wont be leaving soon..

20181013-232537.jpg
jJtOuU

Last edited: