finishing with 5 straight losses

and going 5-7 on the season, what's it going to take to make changes, how many more times do we lose to teams like Indiana, Minnesota, ISU and fnish with a losing record, before the KF can do no wrong, start to see something is seriously wrong, how many are ready to go back to the 60's and 70's, the win over GT is fine but not much to consider, they were a one dimensional running team with no passing game, which was smack dab in the middle of Iowa's wheelhouse, the sad part is those teams are few and far between

I criticize the coaching staff as much as anyone for losing one or two games each year that Wisconsin might lose once in five years, but this staff has only had one losing season since 2000, and no losing regular seasons. 6-6 isn't great in the "play 1/3 of your games against the FCS and Sun Belt" era, but let's not mis-perceive our own program's record.

Every time I think you can't possibly get any dumber.... you make another post.
.......AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!!!!!
DumbandDumber001.jpg

Just because I'm not a fan, doesn't mean I'm blind. Have you seen the BB team lately? Oh wait, from the attendance numbers, you haven't! They are not gonna be good all of the sudden. Moving in the right direction, but not there yet.
uh, yeah it does. Real fans follow the program...you don't....at least not the extent that most true fans do. And what does basketball have to do with it? Go away please.

Not going to happen. We win 3 of last four. Hopefully no more "TUNE" up games. That was idiotic to call it that.

Not going to happen. We win 3 of last four. Hopefully no more "TUNE" up games. That was idiotic to call it that.

lol thats funny......... Three of your last four opponents are currently ranked in the top 15. Good luck. Pretty sure your "bowl" game is gonna be Nov. 25th at Memorial. Cant wait for the huskers to hand you a loosing season. Hopefully purdue doesnt beat us to it.

I could be wrong but last I looked we were 5-3. Not a losing record. How about we play the games and see how we do before you rip the kids and the coaches.

lol thats funny......... Three of your last four opponents are currently ranked in the top 15. Good luck. Pretty sure your "bowl" game is gonna be Nov. 25th at Memorial. Cant wait for the huskers to hand you a loosing season. Hopefully purdue doesnt beat us to it.

If we lost every game up to Purdue and then also lose to Purdue we would be 5-6. That would not hand us a "loosing" season as you put it. We would still have a shot at 6-6. F'in genius I tell ya.

uh, yeah it does. Real fans follow the program...you don't....at least not the extent that most true fans do. And what does basketball have to do with it? Go away please.

I follow the program probably more than 50% of the "real fans", but whatever.......back on topic.

I could possibly see an upset at home vs. Michigan, but not likely. MSU's defense is really tough, if they show up, that's a loss. Purdue is a win IMO. And no way in hell do they win in Lincoln. 7-5 best case scenerio, 6-6 more likely.

I could be wrong but last I looked we were 5-3. Not a losing record. How about we play the games and see how we do before you rip the kids and the coaches.

You mean we actually have to play the games? What a wierd concept.:rolleyes: I just figured that the teams that have a number by their name would roll us and of course Purdue is on the road so that is a loss. I say we forfeit the rest of the season. I can't believe Minny had the audacity to show up for that game and actually think they could win.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What's a loosing season? I'm not familiar with Nebraska dialect???

Let's see how the season plays out first. I still think we beat Michigan or MSU.. maybe both (even if not likely). Nothing shocks me with our program anymore.

That said, I think the 19-9 stat as 10+ point favorites has pointed out that there is already something amiss in the program. Losing out only compounds that..

Let's see how the season plays out first. I still think we beat Michigan or MSU.. maybe both (even if not likely). Nothing shocks me with our program anymore.

That said, I think the 19-9 stat as 10+ point favorites has pointed out that there is already something amiss in the program. Losing out only compounds that..

How would that compound the problem? Iowa will probably only be favored in one more game this season (Purdue?), and even then, it won't be by double digits.

Iowa ain't gonna be favored in the Purdue game.

If you give me one win outta the remaining four I'd take it frankly.

Nice to know how many grammar experts we have on this board. Experts who can always comment on what someone writes. Of course, those same grammar experts never make mistakes.

Perhaps those of you most critical could set up a website and teach everyone how to write and use the english language.

If one wanted, they could criticize about three-quarters of all posts on this board or do the grammar experts just criticize when they don't like a post?

Last edited:
lets get this straight about my sentence structe; i am dealing with having a stroke; i can only use one hand, there was some damage to my brain; its so bad at time ican't even remember my grandchildren damn names not to mention the kids birthdays, so if any of you sentence Gestapoes want to trade places with me i will gladly do so, it is far easier to breakup the sentences by comma's, rather than woory about the damn sentence structure, G*DD@AMN its just a msg board

lets get this straight about my sentence structe; i am dealing with having a stroke; i can only use one hand, there was some damage to my brain; its so bad at time ican't even remember my grandchildren damn names not to mention the kids birthdays, so if any of you sentence Gestapoes want to trade places with me i will gladly do so, it is far easier to breakup the sentences by comma's, rather than woory about the damn sentence structure, G*DD@AMN its just a msg board

Get well. Thats a rough thing to go through.

Latest posts