finishing with 5 straight losses

and going 5-7 on the season, what's it going to take to make changes, how many more times do we lose to teams like Indiana, Minnesota, ISU and fnish with a losing record, before the KF can do no wrong, start to see something is seriously wrong, how many are ready to go back to the 60's and 70's, the win over GT is fine but not much to consider, they were a one dimensional running team with no passing game, which was smack dab in the middle of Iowa's wheelhouse, the sad part is those teams are few and far between

People should NOT be happy with a 5-7 year this year. As much of an underachieving coaching year last year this year is AS BAD. Why? This team was only going to be 7-5 or 8-4 if EVERYTHING went right. It went terribly wrong at ISU and worse at Minnesota. The coaches lost the game as much as the kids last week by NOT being ready once again for a fake play. At worse if everything went wrong we should have gone 6-6 and now that is in terrible peril. I can't see a win on the board the way Purdue plays at home and Michigan will put up 40+ this weekend. Good news BBall is just about here!

and going 5-7 on the season, what's it going to take to make changes, how many more times do we lose to teams like Indiana, Minnesota, ISU and fnish with a losing record, before the KF can do no wrong, start to see something is seriously wrong, how many are ready to go back to the 60's and 70's, the win over GT is fine but not much to consider, they were a one dimensional running team with no passing game, which was smack dab in the middle of Iowa's wheelhouse, the sad part is those teams are few and far between

Every time I think you can't possibly get any dumber.... you make another post.

[QUOTEe=Dragonhawk;576735]and going 5-7 on the season, what's it going to take to make changes, how many more times do we lose to teams like Indiana, Minnesota, ISU and fnish with a losing record, before the KF can do no wrong, start to see something is seriously wrong, how many are ready to go back to the 60's and 70's, the win over GT is fine but not much to consider, they were a one dimensional running team with no passing game, which was smack dab in the middle of Iowa's wheelhouse, the sad part is those teams are few and far between
Every time I think you can't possibly get any dumber.... you make another post.[/QUOTE]This.

Would you mind giving me the winning lottery numbers for Power Ball this Wednesday?

Can we have one Fire ferentz thread for everyone to post instead of 10 out of 15 on the front page, plus it would be nice to have all of em in one place so we can bumb it later when they look stupid.

I can't even say that's a wicked run-on sentence.

1. There's no punctuation mark at the end.
2. The sentence starts out as a question, but ends as a statement.

You've hit the Triple Crown for stupidity in grammar.

Can we have one Fire ferentz thread for everyone to post instead of 10 out of 15 on the front page, plus it would be nice to have all of em in one place so we can bumb it later when they look stupid.
Maybe it should be a seperate forum at this point.

People should NOT be happy with a 5-7 year this year. As much of an underachieving coaching year last year this year is AS BAD. Why? This team was only going to be 7-5 or 8-4 if EVERYTHING went right. It went terribly wrong at ISU and worse at Minnesota. The coaches lost the game as much as the kids last week by NOT being ready once again for a fake play. At worse if everything went wrong we should have gone 6-6 and now that is in terrible peril. I can't see a win on the board the way Purdue plays at home and Michigan will put up 40+ this weekend. Good news BBall is just about here!

How is this good news again? :confused:

you're NOT A FAN....so why do you care?;)

Just because I'm not a fan, doesn't mean I'm blind. Have you seen the BB team lately? Oh wait, from the attendance numbers, you haven't! They are not gonna be good all of the sudden. Moving in the right direction, but not there yet.

Latest posts