Finishing this class

Ickehawk

With only about 4-6 slots left in this class, here's my thoughts....
They don't really need another DB in this class as it is already heavy in CB's but light on Safetys. There's talk of Yeast and a few other CBs listed on Rob's Big Board, but I think they will get Zamari Maxwell from Largo FL (Marcus Paschal is his coach) and they will move 1 or 2 of the corners to safety (between Maxwell, Hankins and Colbert)....
Since we don't have a 'true' LB in this class, they need to make a full court press for Thomas Johnston........
Definitely NEED Damion Daniels..........
And then one more WR between Hippenhammer and Martin (whoever commits first).....
And I'm sure they will surprise us with a recruit we didn't really even know about....
If we can get these fellows that would give us 20 in this class and since some sites list Martin and Johnston as 4 stars, it would be one of KF's best classes!!! What do you guys think? Rob? Any news?

Maxwell is from Largo but he plays at a different HS. He has worked at a camp with Marcus Paschal tho.

Keep an eye on Mason Neisen as well. I wrote about him this week. Love his film. Even though we're not in need of another OL, I think he ends up in the class.

Not much noise right now on the trail for '17.

Hippenhammer and Martin both have said they want to decided before the season, but we'll see. Martin still wants to take visits. I just hope he goes over to camp here and the coaches just seal the deal.

I've not heard much of anything on Daniels. I think Johnston stays in the south.

Also keep your eye on Chaz Ah You and Josh Turner. AJ Epenesa is friends with Chaz.

I think we get Soko also.
Soko already committed to South Dakota. He will probably not get an Iowa offer (I'm pretty sure Iowa was trying to get him to walk on like Kulick, but he has no money. He needs a scholarship somewhere) as this class is filling up.......

Maxwell is from Largo but he plays at a different HS. He has worked at a camp with Marcus Paschal tho.

Keep an eye on Mason Neisen as well. I wrote about him this week. Love his film. Even though we're not in need of another OL, I think he ends up in the class.

Not much noise right now on the trail for '17.

Hippenhammer and Martin both have said they want to decided before the season, but we'll see. Martin still wants to take visits. I just hope he goes over to camp here and the coaches just seal the deal.

I've not heard much of anything on Daniels. I think Johnston stays in the south.

Also keep your eye on Chaz Ah You and Josh Turner. AJ Epenesa is friends with Chaz.
Thought I had read somewhere that Maxwell played for Paschal, my bad.....I still think he comes here though unless they can get a Chaz Ah You type.........
Mason Neisen might be that one surprise guy, I was refering to.
Chaz Ah You would be a huge get, but I don't see Iowa listed at all on 247 (oh, iowa is listed on rivals as having offered). And I think Turner ends up at BC.

Do u think we have a shot at chaz ah you rob I don't know if he is a top priority by staff. He looks like a good one just haven't heard his name much

Thought I had read somewhere that Maxwell played for Paschal, my bad.....I still think he comes here though unless they can get a Chaz Ah You type.........
Mason Neisen might be that one surprise guy, I was refering to.
Chaz Ah You would be a huge get, but I don't see Iowa listed at all on 247 (oh, iowa is listed on rivals as having offered). And I think Turner ends up at BC.

Iowa was in Chaz's top 10 I believe.

Need to get Chaz on campus. I know that it's a standard answer but some folks think that might make a big difference with him. He reminds me a little of Miles Taylor in that way. Need to get him here to check things out because he would be a good fit.

We'll see though. Getting him here is easier said than done. Competition is stiff.

I believe we offer and get Jalin Tolbert at WR, his relationship with class of 2018 WR Micah Jones would be a great asset to have on the team.

The depth charts of some of the programs that Martin and Hippenhammer are considering are loaded with talent. You would think that would play strongly in Iowa's favor but it hasn't made the difference yet anyway. I sense we're starting to reach deeper into the cookie jar.

I'll consider it a success if we get one of these guys at this point.

Here is Chaz Ah You's twitter: https://twitter.com/chazahyou3

He posted his top 12 schools on August 1st. Look through the pictures where his list questions he's asking the schools, pretty solid. I may be reading too much into it but his placement of team logos seems to imply BYU is his first choice and Iowa is second. I could be wrong but that's what I see.

Latest posts