Final Four National Anthem

I just wanna say: **** anyone who can't ******* understand the ******* merits of using proper ******* curse words at the right time. SO many uses. So little mother****ing time, and **** time too, cause it's too "governed" for ****'s sake. What if I make my own goddamned time? What the **** then, ****ers?

I mean, ****. I feel a little bad about hijacking a thread about the national anthem to talk about ******* curse words. But, ****, it's kinda apropos isn't it. I mean if ever there were a group of ****heads who deserved words like ****, ****, ***** and ***** thrown at them, it's the ******* Fray.

And you're in ******* NEW ORLEANS for Christ Sake.

Ever hear of Trombone Shorty ********? Galactic? Aaron ******* Neville? Preservation Hall Jazz Band?

No, let's bring the ******* fray to desocrate yet another fine piece of music.

Stupid *** **** it is.
Just ******* dumb.
Slap in the mother****ing face, really though.
**** ****** bands whose "twist" on sucking just ******* sucks.
I could go on......

Please.

Please don't let me ******* stop this ****.

Well **** I mean really????????????
It's just a bunch of sad *** **** anymore.
Go anywhere; watch anything, live or filmed, you'll see some dbag mother****er trying to "sing it out" for the masses, and failing ******* miserably at it, and using way too many goddamned commas while they're at it,,,,,,for phuck around....

**** *** **** balls son of a ***** mother**** losers that ******* suck and **** all over creativity and other cool ****.....

F*************************************************CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For **** sakes this is a ****ing family site!! Little ****ing kids could see this ****ing ****, tone it down you stupid ***holes. It's the ****ing Frey are you really that surprised by their ****ing horrible performance, it sucked huge elephant ****.

99% of the time I would agree with the OP. The only exception would be Marvin Gaye's '83 version. Even then it is only appropriate at certain events......like an NBA all-star game.

The third ******* chord was wrong in the ******* Fray's ******* version. God, I knew that band always sucked balls really hard, but I had no idea they blew like that. I mean for the love of all that is holy on this ******* planet. Are you telling me they left the house thinking, "yeah this is a good idea."Hey The Frey - I say shut it down ********. Shut it down now.

I think all three chords were wrong. That made no sense guitar-wise. ******* terrible.

Latest posts