Filip Rebraca Preparing for Round 2 of B1G

I almost wish Mulvey would be good enough to start over him. Nothing against Rebraca but he is too small for the 5 spot and he's not able to shoot outside the lane very well. He's good for a small handful of rebounds and fouls a game. Now that has value don't get me wrong. But I feel those mins could be more productive from someone else.

That said I'm sure he'll start and play 25 plus mins or so. Hope he's improved his overall play some.

If Mulvey is showing as well as he purportedly is, he will have a shot at taking this starting role. Flip would be a great Ryan Kreiner type off the bench. Energy, defense and savvy. But, I suspect Flip at least starts the season at the 5.

The thing about the article that was concerning to me was the reminder that Kris Murray lead the teams in fouls last year. Off the bench! He really needs to dial that back if he is going to play 30+ a night.

If Mulvey is showing as well as he purportedly is, he will have a shot at taking this starting role. Flip would be a great Ryan Kreiner type off the bench. Energy, defense and savvy. But, I suspect Flip at least starts the season at the 5.

The thing about the article that was concerning to me was the reminder that Kris Murray lead the teams in fouls last year. Off the bench! He really needs to dial that back if he is going to play 30+ a night.
Yeah he kind of had some Glen Worley vibes at times. Thats a guy who couldn't play 30 mins a game cause he'd foul out if you tried to play him that long. Here's to hoping Kris can improve on that because Worley in 4 yrs never did I bet he damn near averaged 4 fouls a game. I bet I'm not even exaggerating.

BTW Worley is coaching under Alford out in Nevada I'd heard that awhile back on the radio and it surprised me. I didn't know he was into coaching

Latest posts