Ferentz's Press Conferences

Although KF gives non-answers in an exceptionally understated manner that I'm sure is near the gold standard of non-answer technique, a coach being a fountain of information in a pre-game presser is the exception and not the rule.

Distilled to its factual content, nearly all (if not all) fan bases hear relatively the same stuff, we have simply heard KF present it in the same manner for nearly two decades.

Nobody should really expect to hear anything different/more and, quite frankly, it is in the team's best interests for the coaches to be tight-lipped.

Kind of like politicians. They say a lot of words but there isn't much information in all the words.

I've actually enjoyed his pressers this year as compared to other years. I do feel like there's more he's giving compared to prior years.

I've actually enjoyed his pressers this year as compared to other years. I do feel like there's more he's giving compared to prior years.
Agree with you on the press conferences leading up to the season, particularly with how positive and confident he was projecting about the progress of the team, but once he's in the midst of the season, he's not going to reveal much. Nor would I. Not much upside to it. That's why I think I could do it, again, freeing him up to get ready for the next game. Shoot, I'd do it for mileage and a Panchero's burrito.