Ferentz Says QB Competition Wide Open

im zeroing in on 2024, when I know a new qb will actually be in place. Carson May or Labas I will be waiting to see.

Sadly, I fear that next season will be frustrated by mediocre QB play. Maybe with another very fine D, which we will have, continued special teams success, and O line improvement in protection and the run game, we will be better equipped. And then the receivers? Will they produce?

Read a article on Brody Brecht absolute stud Baseball player also is on the football team. He said he worked with Labas on the scout team last year and he reminds him alot of Mahomes. Inject that into your veins. I think alot of people are going to be surprised listening to the tea leaves and listening to everyone talk about Labas and now Kirk saying we need more at QB position and its an open QB competition i think Labas made a huge impression on everyone.

Read a article on Brody Brecht absolute stud Baseball player also is on the football team. He said he worked with Labas on the scout team last year and he reminds him alot of Mahomes. Inject that into your veins. I think alot of people are going to be surprised listening to the tea leaves and listening to everyone talk about Labas and now Kirk saying we need more at QB position and its an open QB competition i think Labas made a huge impression on everyone.
Wow, by the time Petras and Padilla finally leave in 2 years, Labas is going be advertised as Mahomes, Brady, Russel Wilson, all rolled into 1.

I could live with Petras ending up being the starter if I found out that Brian Ferentz(and Kirk) went all in on the Kyle Shannonhan playbook. We are going to have our version of Deebo Samual with Jones, Bruce, Johnson or whoever...sign me up.

Latest posts