Ferentz post game interview

ColoradoHAWKEYE

After watching the tennis match unfold in the first half....KF actually again sounded like a coach I like to listen to in an interview. dolphin and podalak bated him a bit on qb situation and KF said we'll see what happens going forward, but did not insist it was JRs alone....he also gave good accolades to the guys that deserved it and spoke of the injury early in our online and how they had to adjust.

Bottom line, the game unfolded in a scenero that they obviously never anticipated....and he didn't have to cover himself or give us false excuses for game mgmt errors....nice win.

After watching the tennis match unfold in the first half....KF actually again sounded like a coach I like to listen to in an interview. dolphin and podalak bated him a bit on qb situation and KF said we'll see what happens going forward, but did not insist it was JRs alone....he also gave good accolades to the guys that deserved it and spoke of the injury early in our online and how they had to adjust.

Bottom line, the game unfolded in a scenero that they obviously never anticipated....and he didn't have to cover himself or give us false excuses for game mgmt errors....nice win.

2 QB thing just doesn't work. We only scored 45 points today. Seriously, I think JR responds to pressure so we should just keep with the hot hand. CJ should have played after his TD though for positive reinforcement.

Latest posts