Ferentz or the Fans

Its no secret that KF does not much care for the media (to put it nicely). He's never liked them, so why are we busting his chops about it now?
The questions they're asking him don't outright attempt to nail him to the wall, but can come across as leading. "Are you concerned about this?" "Why are you confident?"
Lets not call them softballs, when some members of the media seem to be asking outright stupid questions. "WHy do you only run hitches?" "Are you guys even close?"
I would be annoyed about it as well, so why would he be over joyed to answer them.
A final point I wanted to toss out...
Had he come out there and called out specific players, showed a lack of confidence in the team to rebound, buy into the negative tone that can come from some of the questions; I feel would have a terrible impact on the teams' confidence. Can some of what he does in these pressers be to protect the football "family"?

No one asked him to call out players. KF needs to look in the mirror. The coaches continue to try to force a square peg into a round hole. The definition of insanity is continually trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The talent on this team is not as good as it has been in the past, so try different things to take advantage of whatever skill sets are out there. Let's stop doing the same thing over and over. We are 8 games in. It is not working. So if KF gets a little cranky, then tough.

Enjoyed the reasoning from all. Must have faith

That and why does a pocket passer rarely throw passes over 3 yards. Aren't 3rd-4th down plays designed to get to the 1st down line. Throw it deep. Keep the defense a little honest. Not liking the new OC.

So many cry babies in here. Quit your complaining and support your team. Try and do your best to pick out the positive things instead of the negative all the time. I see a lot of young players getting experience, which we typically don't see to this extent. Come on Debbie Downers get your head out of your bottoms and support your team. GO HAWKS!

Latest posts