Ferentz once again shows game day 'genius'

*****, *****, *****. I am starting to think all the hawk fans on these message boards do is *****. ***** when McCall doesn't play. ***** when he does play, but something goes wrong. ***** that we are too conservative. ***** when we call an aggressive play, but something goes wrong. I am glad everyone knows how to coach football and never has anything not go as planned. Unbelievable how bad of sports fans some of us Hawk fans are.

*****, *****, *****. I am starting to think all the hawk fans on these message boards do is *****. ***** when McCall doesn't play. ***** when he does play, but something goes wrong. ***** that we are too conservative. ***** when we call an aggressive play, but something goes wrong. I am glad everyone knows how to coach football and never has anything not go as planned. Unbelievable how bad of sports fans some of us Hawk fans are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA]Best Cry Ever - YouTube[/ame]

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME FIRST POST IN THE HISTORY OF HN.COM.

Latest posts