Ferentz on Weisman

Bullock is at the point where you just have to consider him out. He has a chance to get back by the bowl game but thats about all you can expect.

Kirk also wants to keep Penn State guessing and in the dark as much as possible......

Don't think we will see Weisman, no sense gambling on a season ending injury. Let his completely recover.....

Weisman's running style may help a little bit. He doesn't really juke a whole lot. I know it's pretty obvious but he's definitely more of a straight line runner. However, he does utilize the cutback lanes and if he's unable to plant that foot it will be difficult to see the field.

Bullock is at the point where you just have to consider him out. He has a chance to get back by the bowl game but thats about all you can expect.

I suspect this is truth, or at least as close as you can get to it without getting it directly from KF.

Kirk also wants to keep Penn State guessing and in the dark as much as possible......

Don't think we will see Weisman, no sense gambling on a season ending injury. Let his completely recover.....

Agree. My guess is that Ferentz figures there is no sense in playing Weisman this week, as Weisman at 80% is a worse option than Garmon or Canzeri. And that playing Weisman at 80% this week likely means Weisman at 65% or 70% the following game. Doesn't make any sense. Ankles don't get better by playing on them.

I think Ferentz knows he is going to rely heavily on Canzeri, but wants to keep Penn State guessing. They are preparing for the thunder, and Ferentz knows he can surprise them with a little lightening instead.

Agree. My guess is that Ferentz figures there is no sense in playing Weisman this week, as Weisman at 80% is a worse option than Garmon or Canzeri. And that playing Weisman at 80% this week likely means Weisman at 65% or 70% the following game.

I was told there would be no math in this thread.

I'm just not sure why this is so difficult. he's got a severe left ankle sprain. he's going to miss 1 to 3 weeks.

The CURSE continues!!! We need to call out an EXORCIST to get rid of the evil spirit that is haunting our running backs!!!!!!!! Be afraid.......
images

Latest posts