FERENTZ...not Jake

hawkdrummer1

Jake Rudock is a great kid and a good QB. Busts his azz, like most of the Hawkeye football players. Don't blame him. He's doing the best he can.

Blame Ferentz. He's the one with such narrow, self-absorbed tunnel vision that he can't see that he has another QB that may have better tools...and he doesn't have the vision to see that playing him might be a good move.

All the players deserve our support. How they're put together and managed...is on the coaches. Primarily, the head coach.

Agree. I don't have a huge problem with Jake... It's the conservative mode we went into after we built the lead. We take the foot off the gas. After seeing us run Weismann left and right one multiple occasions I was ready to throw the remote through the screen. Just tired of seeing the same 'ol same 'ol.

Very true and maybe Jake should concentrate on med school and not football. Being in college and having many friends that were pre-med and med students; I don't see how anyone could lead a top 25 football team and be a pre-med student.

Wait what? We can't blame Jake for Jake's play?

Eh?

I mean I don't blame Rudock for the decade of mediocrity... but I can blame him for that half of mediocrity.

And I was thinking he turned the corner last week.. so yeah quite disappointed.

I think Ferentz was letting Jake study during the half today. He has a big chemistry test on Monday to prepare for.......:)

Latest posts