Ferentz needs to find his testicles

what do you mean? we actually dropped back twice on that last drive, no balls in the air, but that is coming a long way

i am sorry, i don't usually correct grammar on here as i appreciate all kinds; however, Kirk has been at Iowa for 13 years...I think we should be able to spell his name ("ferents")

what do you mean? we actually dropped back twice on that last drive, no balls in the air, but that is coming a long way

Yeah, once we'd handed off 3 straight times to kill most of the clock.

That's what I really don't get. If you want to just get to the locker room, then whatever. But with little time left, all the sudden you decide you're going to try and move the ball? Um, ok.

i am sorry, i don't usually correct grammar on here as i appreciate all kinds; however, Kirk has been at Iowa for 13 years...I think we should be able to spell his name ("ferents")

Its called a mistake, get off my balls and take some of your own medicine.

I call Bull*** on his entire 30 yardline song and dance - because we got a first down at the 30 and he still sat on it.

Ferentz is the type of coach the invented a shot clock for.

I know he is going to do it but it sill makes me so angry...

its frustrating watching Iowa play to not make a mistake time and time again. 2 minutes,2 time outs.

The turning point in the ISU game was when Iowa refused to play offense with a 10-0 lead on our own 5.

I love this staff but boy I would love or if they had more of an attack mentality.

KF was obviously not on the guest list for this event....

IMG_0387.jpg

Latest posts