Ferentz must fold his arms, kick back....

ImInTheSouth

in his office chair and chuckle as he watches this Seantrel Henderson fiasco play out. Why does USC still want him when its obvious to all he would do more harm than good to the team??? It is comical and sad to watch Kiffin grovel over this kid.

I think Henderson and Kiffin deserve each other. It's pretty obvious Seantrel and his dad were working the system to reap as many benefits as possible from his commitment, and we all know Kiffin will lie to anyone at any time to get what he wants.

Personally, I love it.

in his office chair and chuckle as he watches this Seantrel Henderson fiasco play out. Why does USC still want him when its obvious to all he would do more harm than good to the team??? It is comical and sad to watch Kiffin grovel over this kid.

Actually I doubt he has given it a second thought or even cares at this point.

I frankly am unsure why Iowa fans are so obsessed with SH. In fact, Seantrel by ALL accounts is a grounded kid, he is not the issue. Either way, who really cares...we've had our fair share of odd situations at Iowa. i do not find the joy in any of these instances.

I'm not so sure about the 'grounded' part.I can assure you that there were promises galore made by Kiffin. Kiffin is a snake with a golden, forked tongue. I believe that Seantrel and his dad played the game, too.

Being a Tennessee fan, I do find joy in watching the USC drama unfold. I have nothing against Henderson, and I do think that the right thing to do is to grant him his release, but to portray either party as a victim is naive.

Damn what is wrong with you people. The kid just wants to play for a program where he can compete for a national title and get the recognition he deserves to play at the next level. No one really knows the story with him and are just going on what they "suspect" because of a few articles they read. Just because seantrel is not showing up to USC is not saying he is looking for attention. Maybe just maybe he is doing this because he actually wants to be able to go to bowl games and just experience being a good college athlete.

I think it is highly unlikely any of the message posters here actually know SH well enough to throw him under the bus. KF had some good things to say about him and thats good enough for me. If KF was to get contacted and work through things with him and wanted him at Iowa I'd be fine with it.

I think it is highly unlikely any of the message posters here actually know SH well enough to throw him under the bus. KF had some good things to say about him and thats good enough for me. If KF was to get contacted and work through things with him and wanted him at Iowa I'd be fine with it.

Nothing wrong with SH, it is his dad that everyone can do without.

Latest posts