Ferentz getting outcoached by a replacement

smoot27

Look at the much more complicated offensive and defensive schemes the Gophers run than Iowa. Give me Bret Bielema any day over this staff. At least he knows how to put less talented teams away. He's already finished higher in the coaches polls than Ferentz ever has and may surpass that again this year. They have been destroying opponents this year.

You know what maybe its time this freakin coaching goes.

I'm tired of watching this garbage. I'm tired of seeing this team play to the level of their competition. AHHH, who gives a **** anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....I feel for the Coker kid he has been really good this year I believe that's his first fumble isn't it? After making a nice run too.

Captain choke and the staff did it again. I for one want a all knew staff we are average every year accept a random good season every 8 years. 3 million bucks a year to get out coached every game is sickening. he couldnt get his players up for this game just like always against bad teams. ok folks i cant wait to hear all you ferentz lovers stick up for him and this garbage.

LOL....I feel for the Coker kid he has been really good this year I believe that's his first fumble isn't it? After making a nice run too.

Marcus Coker had a good game. Most of the yards he got on his own. Marcus did not lose the game with his fumble. It was a team loss.

Look at the much more complicated offensive and defensive schemes the Gophers run than Iowa. Give me Bret Bielema any day over this staff. At least he knows how to put less talented teams away. He's already finished higher in the coaches polls than Ferentz ever has and may surpass that again this year. They have been destroying opponents this year.

Beginning to have a lot of respect for Bielema. Getting to be pretty obvious why we keep losing recruits to Wisky.

Yep. I'm amazed at the amount of bashing that Bielema gets from Iowa fan. Guess that just comes with actually being good.

I am actually a bit jealous of his program. We had the guy beat at our place but we let a W get away. And how does his team respond, they get rolling and keep the foot on people's throat with reckless abandon. They scored at least 70 points this year on 3 occasions!

Why are we acting shocked that KF got out coached? He has been out coached all year long. From Wisc running a fake punt, that everyone in the stadium (except KF) saw coming, to this latest showing today. KF is a good coach, but his main problem is that he refuses to make changes and this team has become predictable. Iowa is one of the easiest teams to prepare for, because you know exactly what you’re going to get. Over the years KF’s refusal to change his game plan has made this team vulnerable and this year is proof. Other coaches are starting to realize that KF won’t change anything, so they prepare for the same thing every year and Iowa gets hurt because of it. If KF doesn’t learn to change some things up, then I see plenty of disappointing seasons to come.

Why are we acting shocked that KF got out coached? He has been out coached all year long. From Wisc running a fake punt, that everyone in the stadium (except KF) saw coming, to this latest showing today. KF is a good coach, but his main problem is that he refuses to make changes and this team has become predictable. Iowa is one of the easiest teams to prepare for, because you know exactly what you’re going to get. Over the years KF’s refusal to change his game plan has made this team vulnerable and this year is proof. Other coaches are starting to realize that KF won’t change anything, so they prepare for the same thing every year and Iowa gets hurt because of it. If KF doesn’t learn to change some things up, then I see plenty of disappointing seasons to come.

Totally agree. My kids and I sit on the couch and predict what plays Iowa is going to run next. We've been watching Iowa so long that we often know exactly what is coming. If we can do it, then obviously other teams can do it, and they do it.

I love KF but it's hard to dissagree with this logic.

Latest posts