Favorite Sports Teams

NFL: Steelers
NHL : Penguins
MLB: Cubs
NBA: 76ers

Was everything Pittsburgh(79-81), but Iowa bball/football stole me away from the Panthers and WGN/ Cubbies stole me away from the Pirates.

Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and unfortunately Cubs. although for the past several years I have considered giving up on the Cubbies. It is so brutal and depressing being a fan of them and I am not sure if I can take being a Cubs fan for the rest of my life. It's been 20-25 years so I don't think I can just give up. But if I do, I will be a Rockies fan. I like their young guys: Tulo, Cargo, and Ubaldo.

MLB: Dodgers
NFL: Chiefs
NBA: Lakers (huge Worthy fan)
NHL: Devils (was Hartford before they moved to Carolina)

NFL= Indianapolis Colts (Though that may change now that Sanders is no longer on the team. He and Clark were the reason I started rooting for Indy in the first place. I just don't care that much about the NFL)

MLB= Chicago Cubs

NBA= Don't particularly care for any one team, I just watch casually.

NHL= Chicago Blackhawks (really just started getting into hockey the past couple years, the video games/Olympics got me hooked)

In order of how much I love them.
NBA: Lakers

NL: Cubs

AL: Yankees

NFL: Dolphins

Tennis: Rafael Nadal

Sprinting: Tyson Gay

NHL: Don't care too much, but I went to school in Chicagoland and the Blackhawks were big, so I guess them.

EPL: Man U

In order ...
MLB = Chicago Cubs
NFL = Chicago Bears
NBA = Chicago Bulls
NHL = Chicago Blackhawks
---------------------
Minor League Teams ...
MiLB = Clinton LumberKings, Iowa Cubs
CBA = Quad City Thunder (I miss them)
---------------------
Ice Cream = Vanilla!

It really surprises me how many of you like teams from all over the map.

Last edited:
MLB- Da Cubs
NFL- Da Bears
NBA- Da Bulls
Can I do this? is that legal?? :)
But for real I love Chicago and have spent alot of time there in my life....also it's the most economical for me....why be a fan of the Lakers when I will NEVER see them play most likely.

Latest posts