Favorite Hawk Memoribilia

nickhawk

The favorite pieces of Hawk Memoribilia in my collection:

1. Framed Prints featuring the Hawk Football Team and BB Team (even though Alford is included in the BB print) - These are the prints that you see available at places like Scheels.

2. Skybox Vending Machine with Hawkeye Football Emblems - I don't think they make these machines anymore cause I got mine at Menards for 1/2 price because they said the Company was going out of business.

3. Framed Timmy Dwight picture with the Herky symbol medallion.

4. All of the CR Gazette Sunday sports sections from the 2002 11-1 regular season - I love looking back at these sections and reliving that dominating season.

also for xmas got a book from my son called the football vault
this is really cool to look at
anyone seen it?

A football signed by Ferentz and Fry

My Fiance's mother has a buisness card that was signed by Nile Kinnick and Eddie Anderson. It is in a frame with Nile and Eddie's pictures. I'm hoping it will be a wedding present!

I have a Hawkeye basketball signed by either the '82-'83 team or the '83-'84 team, can't remember which one. But it has the likes of Lute, Stokes, Carfino....

Iowa Hawkeye football signed by the entire 2002 team, including Banks, Clark, Sanders, and Kaeding. Iowa helmet signed by Ferentz. Replica of Kinnick Stadium I keep on my desk.

A ton of signed things - Fry, Tom Davis, Ferentz, 2005 team, 2006 team, Dolph, Pody, Norm Parker

Special things - a ton of Kinnick (original) newspaper clippings, about a dozen various homecoming buttons, basketball football programs dating back to the early 80's - when I started going to games.

Oh, it's a doozy man.

Next time I'm back home I'll stop by your office & tell you (I want to see the new building anyway!). But only if Norm's not there - I'm not sure he actually even knows about it (like I said, long story).

I have the football vault that i got this past christmas.
2002-2003 orange bowl football
I had three actual jerseys from last years teams but sold them.
Few used game balls

I have a Iowa jersey from the 80's with #16 on it(Chuck Longs #) and my wife has sewn on some of the Bowl patches,wrecking crew patch and 75th anniversary patch.Just add to it every year.I wear it to special games and to Bowl games when we can go.

Latest posts