Father, son team up for Iowa college - espn

Number 23 (dad), number 20 (son)....

EmmausMensBasketball_2013b_web.jpg

Emmaus Athletics - MBB Roster

That makes two of us. I grew up in north east iowa and after being out of state a while moved to cedar rapids 20 years ago, and I have never heard of this school.

Dang, you must be WAY behind on your reading. I had to look at the original post just to see what the heck you are talking about. lol

How are ya?

So YOU'RE the one!!! Digging up 5 year old articles....JEEZ! lol
Know what it is ssc?

I go to edit a post or reply to a post and my tablet locks up or spins forever or jumps around or even brings up one of the three or "similar threads" that are always below the live posts. That's how I discovered that thread. I have a particularly difficult time with game threads. It feels sometimes like it takes ten minutes to bang out a simple post.

Know what it is ssc?

I go to edit a post or reply to a post and my tablet locks up or spins forever or jumps around or even brings up one of the three or "similar threads" that are always below the live posts. That's how I discovered that thread. I have a particularly difficult time with game threads. It feels sometimes like it takes ten minutes to bang out a simple post.

The funny thing is I still couldn’t remember this college so I spent 20 minutes reading up on a college I didn’t know existed. For the 2nd time!