"Fast" paced offense?

atxhawk

For all the hype about the no huddle and how much faster the offense was going to run this year, they were averaging a whopping .5 seconds faster per play today than they did last year. .5 seconds? Whoooo! Wow! That's some excitin' high octane offense there!

I wonder how good of a ticket I can get to the WMU game for $5.

To be fair they did mention it wouldn't be a fast paced offense, just that we wouldn't huddle as much. One improvement is we haven't had as many delay of games or timeouts called due to play clock running out. Seemed like we had a few of those each week last year. But I am sick of seeing the hurry up QB sneak fail due to not being set.

To be fair they did mention it wouldn't be a fast paced offense, just that we wouldn't huddle as much. One improvement is we haven't had as many delay of games or timeouts called due to play clock running out. Seemed like we had a few of those each week last year. But I am sick of seeing the hurry up QB sneak fail due to not being set.

The lack of delay of game penaltys have been replaced by false starts on blown sneaks

Its no huddle. Not fast paced. We are averaging a lot more plays and a lot more yards per game. Points generated from those two things are the real concern.

Latest posts