Farniok to ......

So much for crystal ball...saw on Twitter also

Crystal ball actually had Nebraska at 70%. But I agree, Steve Wiltfong, one of the 247sports main recruiting guys picked Iowa late and I thought we might have turned the corner and took the lead for him. Guess he was wrong.

Must be some desperate measures coming out of Lincoln... to land Farniok and likely Fant (if you read the tea leaves in his recent Omaha radio appearance). Riley has been anything but impressive... makes you wonder if the old Husker machine has reengaged to get recruit$ like they did in Tommy O's days.

Must be some desperate measures coming out of Lincoln... to land Farniok and likely Fant (if you read the tea leaves in his recent Omaha radio appearance). Riley has been anything but impressive... makes you wonder if the old Husker machine has reengaged to get recruit$ like they did in Tommy O's days.

I live in Omaha and have a pretty good intel. They aren't even trying for Fant. They moved on to a TE from Kansas City and are battling Harbaugh and Michigan.

If Fant goes anywhere its to Minnesota, but I don't see that happening.

I live in Omaha and have a pretty good intel. They aren't even trying for Fant. They moved on to a TE from Kansas City and are battling Harbaugh and Michigan.

If Fant goes anywhere its to Minnesota, but I don't see that happening.

I think Minnesota's run into above average is over. Claeys didn't impress last fall, Jerry Kill was the life blood of that program.

I think Minnesota's run into above average is over. Claeys didn't impress last fall, Jerry Kill was the life blood of that program.

I agree. Claeys clock management was very poor (i.e. Michigan game). I never understood why MN was getting so much hype going into last year's season. The year that Minnesota wins the B1G West is the year that we will be flying 100 feet in the air with our cars

Stupid decision on his part, I guess he does not want to compete for championships or develop into an NFL lineman.

Stupid decision on his part, I guess he does not want to compete for championships or develop into an NFL lineman.

Yes, he must be an idiot to have made a decision to go somewhere other than Iowa because there is no possible way the right decision FOR ANYONE could be anything other than Iowa.

Whatever. It was obviously a mistake for Tyler Ulis to play basketball at Kentucky instead of Iowa and the o-lineman from Iowa that started for Alabama this year and won a national championship obviously made the wrong choice too.

I love Iowa more than anyone, but some of you really embarrass yourselves with some of your comments. The funny thing is that you probably don't even realize it because you are just so blind.

Yes, he must be an idiot to have made a decision to go somewhere other than Iowa because there is no possible way the right decision FOR ANYONE could be anything other than Iowa.

Whatever. It was obviously a mistake for Tyler Ulis to play basketball at Kentucky instead of Iowa and the o-lineman from Iowa that started for Alabama this year and won a national championship obviously made the wrong choice too.

I love Iowa more than anyone, but some of you really embarrass yourselves with some of your comments. The funny thing is that you probably don't even realize it because you are just so blind.

100%.

The evidence will back me up on this. What has Nebraska done since 1999/2000? How many offensive lineman from Nebraska have played in the NFL compared to Iowa? Iowa is by far the better option for anyone especially at offensive lineman and tight end positions.

You of course are correct but you just replied to the artist formerly known as hawknick.

Latest posts